At Espire IT, our purpose is to make a genuine human impact. Over the last 17+ years we have worked alongside many nonprofit organisations across Australia to help them fulfil their mission and accelerate their digital transformation.
We are proud to bring our 17+ years of experience helping organisations across industries and sectors break through unique, relevant, repeatable and affordable digital solutions across the Microsoft Technology stack for non profits.
During unprecedented times with COVID, ACGB were having to work overtime to fulfil their needs of helping as many as possible. Without dated IT hardware and services, ACGB needed to address this problem quickly.
The current challenges they were facing:
- Poor collaboration between teams in the business
- Increase in security and governance re: sensitive data
- Ability to scale due to the increase and demand of service
- Migrated all users off a single server and into Office 365 E5 license to take advantage of the security and governance features around sensitive data.
- Migrated all company data over to SharePoint to enable data retention and versioning control.
- Improved overall collaboration efficiency between teams by implementing Microsoft Teams, allowing data to be shared faster without filling out the mailbox of key individuals.
- Moving all workloads into the cloud enables redundancy and accessibility to all teams both internally and remotely
- Digital Transformation
- Professional Services
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Tenancy Services
- IT Roadmap
- Migrated all users off premise and into M465 E5 Licenses
- Managed client devices through Intune
- Migrated all files off server and into SharePoint
- Setup Teams Setup Security and Cloud Tenancy Services
- Provide full Helpdesk for all users Nationally
- Setup MFA